Friday, December 9, 2016

Hot Cocoa Bar


One of my favorite holiday traditions is setting up my annual hot cocoa bar. I first started in 2013 after getting the idea from a blogger I followed, so this year marks its 4th appearance. Back in 2013, I mentioned that we're not much of hot cocoa fans and that's still the case. Although we do enjoy a nice steaming mug while setting up the Christmas tree. However, I like being able to offer a seasonal beverage to guests when they visit amidst all the holiday activities.


My hot cocoa bar has evolved over the years (As has my photography...at least I hope!) and I think I like it more this year than any other year. Half of the Black Friday shopping I did was at Anthropologie stocking up on festive goodies for the bar. (The other half was Christmas PJs at J.Crew, to be honest.) I truly cannot wait to enjoy some hot cocoa by the fire and Christmas tree (but not a Christmas tree on fire!) in our matching monogramed mugs with my boyfriend. I'm sure we'll be watching The Holiday, our favorite Christmas film.


Monogram MugMitten Shakers | Gingerbread Snowflakes | Marshmallow Snowflakes | Fair Isle Ball Garland | Reindeer | Tray (Similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment