Monday, December 5, 2016

Deck the Mantle


I'm not usually one to "skip Thanksgiving", but without plans until the evening before, I decided to spend my Thanksgiving Eve decorating for Christmas (and baking gingerbread). Over the last few years, I've accumulated quite the Christmas decoration collection and even just getting the boxes out of the closet brings me so much joy! I generally spend my down time in my room, but during the holidays when the house is decorated, you can find me in the living room by the fire! I've been counting down to Christmas for months (because my boyfriend is visiting for 2 weeks over the holidays), so finally being able to decorate for Christmas has been quite exciting. Needless to say, I went a bit crazier than normal and actually let Christmas seep out into other areas of the house, not just the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment